Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm Losing them all!

This is a picture of our family reunion that was held back in about 1932 or 33. Out of the approximately 45 people in the picture there are only six that are still living. I am the one sitting on the banister in the front row. I look at that picture and I can't believe that almost all of them are gone!
It is just a flashing memory of all the good times and fun represented in that picture. It is scary to realize that soon I will be one of the missing ones in the picture. However, I have had a long and good life and everyone must die sometime so I will take my turn when it comes--which I hope is a few years away!
I tried to circle the heads of the ones in the picture who are still living but the circles don't show very well. Anyway, The ones still living are the youngest ones in the picture.
Enjoy all of your loved ones while they are still here because one day they will be missing also. The one good thing about it is that many of us will be meeting again in the hereafter, sadly a few may not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home