Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Floating Mouse

My Mother and Dad were in bed one night and were awakened by a sound like water splashing around. My Mother said, " What is that?" My Dad said "I don't know." The bathroom was right next to their bedroom and my Mother got up and went into the bathroom to investigate.



As she looked in there she saw a little mouse floating and splashing around in the toilet. Excited and flustered, she didn't know exactly what to do. Finally, she walked over and quickly pushed the handle and flushed the mouse right down the toilet!


That was exactly what I would have done, had I been the one to encounter that situation. It was a quick and easy way to dispose of the problem and the mouse. Don't you think?

2 Comments:

At June 3, 2008 at 2:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DO AGREE!!! THERE IS ONE MORE THING I WOULD HAVE DONE! THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN TO FLUSH SEVERAL MORE TIMES TO MAKE SURE THAT MOUSE WASN'T GOING TO MAKE IT BACK INTO THE BOWL. ALSO, THE NEXT TIME I USED IT I WOULD HAVE CHECKED TO MAKE SURE THE MOUSE WASN'T THERE!

 
At June 3, 2008 at 3:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That little mouse just thought he'd found himself a really neat little swimming pool. Wonder if he had a little air matress, flippers, and floaties?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home