Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Baby Shoes


These baby shoes are about 80 years old. I had them bronzed years ago. They were in a pretty deplorable condition. They were made of a soft kind of leather and used to be white but for many years you couldn't tell that by looking. I just remember that they did used to be white. My Mother let us play with them when we were kids. Why? I don't know. Anyway they have managed to still be around for all of these years.

I probably have these same shoes on in the picture. I was less than a year old in this picture. Can you believe that my Mother never put a date on this picture? But just by guessing I am sure that I am about 6 or 9 months old.

I am giving each one of my daughters one of the shoes when I die ( Actually, I have already given them but they will get possession when I die).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home