Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dear Sister!


Today is my sister, Mary Ruth's birthday. I won't tell her age but she is five years younger than I am!


She and I are the only members of our immediate family that are left. I would be lost without her.


She is the most organized and composed person I know. I don't think she is ever going to get OLD! She can do more work now than I could when I was 40.


I just visited her recently and was there for two weeks. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. She cooks delicious meals and if she doesn't cook she goes out and buys delicious meals. I would weigh a ton if I were there very long.

I don't know where all of her energy comes from. She can't sit still for two minutes without doing some chore around the house. She even does yard work.

I love her dearly but I am so tired when I am there from all of her activity! I hope you have a very happy birthday, dear Sister. I love you very much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home