Saturday, October 18, 2008

Two Mice Caught in One Trap



Once when my Dad set a mouse trap to try to catch a mouse that had been bothering us, he got a lot more than he had hoped for!



He set the trap the night before when he went to bed. The next morning he got up and went to check the trap. There just as cute as you please were two mice caught by the necks in the trap. He was pleased to catch even one mouse but thrilled to catch two.



That would not happen often, I am sure. The two mice paid a high price for their rambling in our kitchen!

1 Comments:

At October 18, 2008 at 6:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

One time not too long after we married, we came home one night and as we opened the door, a mouse ran across the floor. I was on top of the couch very quickly! We couldn't find the mouse, and I said I wasn't staying there with a mouse. So I went to Mama's to spend the night. G. said that little mouse curled up on my pillow and said, "I hope she never comes back."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home