Saturday, October 11, 2008

More About Bus People



I saw Count Dracula on this recent trip to Texas. He was a young man about in his early twenties. Rather a nice looking man but weird, really weird.


He was already on the bus when I got on in Sulphur Springs, Texas. He had gotten off the bus on a break and he had a long black cape just like Dracula's cape. He wore his cape in to the bus station and was parading around like he was Mister IT.

In Memphis, we had a break and he had changed his black cape to a long brown one. I felt creepy on the same bus with him! I kept watching over my shoulder to see if he was seated. If he had gotten up I might have screamed!
He rode the bus all the way to Chicago and I don't know how much farther because everyone had to change buses at Chicago and I have no idea where his destination was--maybe Transylvania!

Probably he was just a harmless nut who wanted to look like Dracula--he succeeded!

1 Comments:

At October 12, 2008 at 7:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll have to make you a garlic necklace next time you come!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home