Sunday, December 21, 2008

We are Frozen in!

















This is a picture taken out my den window of a little tree that is in the lady's yard next door. I wanted to take some out the front but I had to go outside and you don't go outside for much when it is 2 degrees! Now it is even colder.


They said 90 thousand people were without power at the beginning (two days ago). Fortunately, I was not one of them! I think my house and the house right next door to me were the only ones in this area to have power. I managed to have power all this time. I said God is watching over me. Brett and Carla Sue both have been without power for two days and nights. Their power is back on now. But it is still extremely cold.


You don't realize how wonderful power is until you have to be without it for a while.


This is an extra post for today just to tell you about our ice storm.

This is how Indiana weather is! I hate it but I love my home!

1 Comments:

At December 22, 2008 at 7:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must be global warming!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home