Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hamburger with Fly





My nephew and his wife were out once to eat. They chose a hamburger place. They ordered their hamburgers and waited for them to come.


As my nephew was getting ready to bite into his burger, he happened to see a dead fly stuck on the bun. Of course he motioned the waitress to come over. He showed her the fly. She apologized and asked if he wanted another hamburger. My nephew replied, "I don't think so!" So they gave them their money back--end of story!


The fly in the picture seems to be still alive. The fly on my nephew's hamburger was dead. Either way, I think I would have done just what he did!

1 Comments:

At March 25, 2009 at 11:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found a worm in my green beans at a cafeteria one day. They laughed and said, "No extra charge."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home