Monday, March 23, 2009

MARCH MADNESS


Do you get involved in March Madness? I do not care for basketball, football, soccer or any other ball games. But the people who do the schedules for TV don't ask me. So they preempt all of my favorite programs and put on all of the games that they can find.

March madness for me means having none of my favorite programs on for most of the month of March every weekend including Fridays.


I realize that I am probably in the minority and I don't care if all of the other people want to watch the plethora of games that are on but why do they have to put them on at the same time my shows are on? They even preempt the local news if it comes during their game.

This past weekend I sat and waited for local news and a basketball game that was on had two overtimes. I was really disgusted and wanted to throw something into the TV screen (but I didn't!).

I will be glad to have March madness end. Then baseball will be starting about that time. I give up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home