Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Very Observant Husband























I found out my Husband was not very observant at all one morning when we were driving to work. He always took me to work and then drove to his work after he dropped me off.


I had gone through my morning ritual of taking my bath, doing my hair and eating something before we left for work. I had done my hair and had purposefully left one curler in my hair right in front meaning to take it out just before leaving the house ( my hair was a little damp).


However, in the last minute rush of leaving for the car I somehow forgot about the curler.



It took about a half hour to drive to my work place and being right in the car with my husband I can't believe he never said one word to me about the curler in my hair!


When I walked into my workplace I was greeted by one of my coworkers with, "Hi, why do you have a curler in your hair?"

I was flabbergasted. I said, Oh I can't believe my husband didn't tell me about it!"


I approached him later that night when we were home and asked why he didn't say something about it. He said "Oh, I thought you meant to have it there!"









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home