Monday, May 11, 2009

Jeopardy










Ken Jennings and Alex Trebek on Jeopardy.


Jeopardy is one of my favorite game shows. I like Alex Trebek. I was somewhat disappointed some time ago when I saw some things on Google about him that I did not know. He was using fowl language and was not the Alex that I thought he was. However, I try to forget that episode while I am watching Jeopardy. He is still a very good host for the show.

I don't know the reason but most of the time I am all for the men contestants on the show. I just have to see a couple of minutes of the show to know which contestant I am going to root for.
Most of the time one of them, usually a woman, turns me off immediately and I pray for them to lose!

Maybe I am envious of the women that appear on the show. I seldom see a woman that I want to win, and most of the time when I really, really dislike one, she wins! It makes me very eager to see the next show and to see her to lose.

One contestant really sticks in my mind--Ken Jennings. I was for him all the way. There will probably never be another one like him. He generated a lot of publicity for Jeopardy. I guess Jeopardy made him a rich man.

I set aside one hour each evening to watch Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy, my two favorite game shows. Sorry, women, I just don't want you to win!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home