Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to all!

My Mother about 1931


The picture above was made at a family reunion which was held at our house about 1931. That would have made my Mother about 32 or 33. She is kind of frowning in the picture--she had reason to--there were about 40 or more people who came to our house to eat that day.


I want to remind you all of how young she looked at one time! Her hair was still black and she didn't have wrinkles. I long for the time I will meet with her again, along with all of my other relatives.


I hope all of you who are mothers or even if you aren't a mother--you had a mother at one time-- have a very happy Mother's day.

2 Comments:

At May 10, 2009 at 2:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to my favorite aunts -- Anna Beth and Mary Ruth!

Debbie

 
At May 10, 2009 at 3:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Ollie! It's the first time I have seen one that I reminds me of mama (Sara). I hope you have a great Mother's day...you and Mar-Ruth are my favorite aunts too! nh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home