Friday, July 17, 2009

Kenny Rogers





I would love to go to this but there are a couple of reasons why I won't go. Number one is because I don't have anyone to go with. Carla does not like Kenny Rogers and I am sure she would not want to waste her time going to it. Number two is because of the cost. I would pay $38 dollars to go see God or Jesus but not Kenny Rogers!



So I guess I will just put in a couple of CDs and listen to his music at home. I love to hear him sing. I know he is not an ideal role model but I still like to hear him sing. I lost count of how many times he has been married!



He used to be with a group at one time before the First Edition called the New Christy Minstrels. I have always liked his singing.



However, I like my money a little better so I will hang on to it and just use my CDs to hear him sing!

1 Comments:

At July 17, 2009 at 3:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if I were there, I would take you to see Kenny. I always enjoyed his music too. Life is short, you should splurge and go to see him! nh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home