Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pattie Bess Lummus Pattie Bess Lummus



Junior Favorite, Pattie Bess Lummus



Drum majorette, Pattie Bess Lummus







































Pattie Bess Lummus was my idol when I was in high school. I thought she was the most beautiful person I had ever seen. I still think that.




I was never close friends with her but I worshiped her from afar! She was one year ahead of me in school and she was the most popular girl in the whole school. She was the Drum Major and I idolized her!




Until this day, not many days go by that I don't think of her and remember how pretty she was. She is now deceased. I never saw her after I got married and left Texas for Indiana.




One incident that gave me great pleasure was one day I was with some of my friends and I did some little motion that was funny and Pattie Bess happened to be looking my way. She really got a laugh out of my little thing I did--I can't even remember now what it was but I do remember that she saw me and got a laugh out of it.




I have my school year books and I often look up her picture and look at it and remember her with pleasure. She never knew of my passion (not sexual) for her but it was there!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home