Monday, October 5, 2009

Do You Know This Girl?

The unknown girl









Some time ago Ford's nephew, Bob, his sister's son, sent me this picture. On the back Bob had written: Anna Beth, or her sister. No one in their family knew who she was. The picture was found among his mother's (Ford's sister) belongings after she died and one of them mentioned that it looked like me. So he sent it to me for my verification that it was me or one of my sisters.





I was flattered that they thought it was me, because the girl is very pretty, but it wasn't. I sent a reply telling them that it was not me or my sister and I had no idea who it was.





This left everyone wondering who the girl is. The only one who could tell us is deceased.





Isn't it sad to be lost and unidentified and doing the Hula dance in cyber space? Maybe some day some one will be able to tell us who she is but as for now we just wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home