Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm Home!


I didn't do this on the bus but I sure felt like doing it!


Hello everyone. I got home this morning (Oct 1st) about 7:05 . It was sure good to get off that bus after about 30 hours.The trip was uneventful and not as bad as I had expected. I had an eight hour layover in Indianapolis. UGH. I had a book with me and I read almost the whole book except for about 10 pages, I will read them as soon as I have some leisure time. That helped pass the time away.

Bus companies must be in trouble because Grey Hound closed the restaurant in the bus station at Indianapolis. I had decided I was going to eat a good meal there no matter what it cost! But, sadly, the restaurant was closed. It is one of the large stations so business must have been really bad to have them totally close the restaurant. I can tell them that if their prices weren't so outrageous they might do better!


They did have vending machines but the prices on them are even worse than the restaurant prices. So all I ate for two nights and a whole day were junk foods such as Doritos and candy bars. However my main problem was not sleeping any! I can do without food better than I can do without sleep. Believe me, when my front door was opened this morning I was in the bed in a really short time! I slept four hours and felt pretty rested. But I am going to bed a little earlier tonight.


I may not have a post on every day in the future; I am short on ideas. But I promise when an idea comes along I will develop it!

It is good to be back into my blog. "Come on ideas"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home