Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nature's Beauty

Sea Shells




Sea shells and driftwood












Above are pictures of some shells and driftwood that I have had for many years. I can't remember where any of them came from. I may have got them from garage sales and some I may have picked up at the beach.


I have the small ones displayed on a shelf in my computer room and the large one I use for a doorstop. I have another large one that is also used for a doorstop. They work very well for that.


I often think about what if those shells and driftwood could talk. I would love to know what ocean they came from and how old they are. I am sure they would have quite a story to tell me!


However, without knowing any of that I just enjoy looking at them on my shelf--and appreciate them holding my doors open!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home