Sunday, December 20, 2009

Another Great Concert




Saturday night I attended my second concert this year. This was a Christmas concert and it was excellent. Carla Sue, my daughter, took me to it.


We got a snow Friday night and when I got up Saturday morning I thought the concert would be out of the question. But Tony came over during the day and plowed my driveway so that Carla could get in without a problem. They always have the main streets clear in a few hours. So we had no travel problems.


She picked me up at 6:00 PM and we went to Wendy's and ate our supper. Then the concert started at 8:00 PM. We parked in the parking garage and took the covered walkway over to the theater so we did not have to be outside at all.


It has been years since I have gone to any kind of concert, now in about six months time I have attended two of them! I am really living it up!


The concert was Christmas music. My favorite part was the young man who impersonated Elvis and sang Blue Christmas, He did a perfect job. He sounded like Elvis and he looked like Elvis. Then they had all of the traditional Christmas songs. I really enjoyed it.


I have no idea when I will ever go to another concert again but I have my memories of these two I have been to in the last six months! Thanks to my daughter and my sister!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home