Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

March 1999-->



Today I am celebrating--I use that word loosely because I am not really doing anything-- my 83rd birthday.
Actually, Sunday was the day my family came over and celebrated my birthday. Brett, my grandson, made enchiladas for all of us. He brought all of the fixings and did all of the cooking. Then after we ate he and Carla Sue cleaned up everything and told me to go sit down, which I did! It was really nice to have someone cook for me and clean up.


This birthday is not really much different from all of my other 82 birthdays. I don't feel any different except maybe a little stiffer and a little less agile!

Another thing that today commemorates is the 9th year of Ford's death. What a terrible birthday that was! I can't believe it has been nine years. I miss him every day of my life. He would now be 90 years old if he were living. That seems impossible!

I may be around next year for another birthday, I hope I am--but only if I am able to be up and around and taking care of myself!






1 Comments:

At December 18, 2009 at 9:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted "Happy Birthday" to you yesterday...but today it's gone!

So now I hope you had a Happy Birthday!!! nh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home