Monday, December 14, 2009

My Horrible Picture, But I am Proud of it!

I have removed the picture of my driver's license because of identity theft reasons!



I went last Friday and got my driver's license renewed. Actually, I don't like to show my driver's license to anyone--it is always so horrible. But somehow, I am really proud of this one. I worried for six months before I went because I was afraid I would not be able to pass the eye test.





But miraculously, I did pass it with no problem--and without any glasses--so I was jubilant as I walked out of the license bureau. I really slept good Friday night. They took this picture just after I had passed the eye exam, which is probably why I look so stunned. So you are looking at a very happy woman in the picture!





The license is good for three years so I can forget about it until about six months before the three years are up. Then I will start worrying again. But who knows, maybe I won't even be here three years from now? I hope I am and that I can pass the eye exam again for the next three years.





Now I will hide the horrible picture in the deep part of my billfold and never drag it out except when I have to for some reason!

2 Comments:

At December 14, 2009 at 7:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog and I'm concerned that today's post could cause you problems with identity thieves. Your driver's license has most of the information they would need, such as your date of birth, DL#, and address. Please be safe and pull the copy of your ID off.

 
At December 14, 2009 at 8:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip. I did think about that but I noticed that my SS number is not on there. But Maybe I will take it off.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home