Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Tree Lights



























Wouldn't you think if scientists were smart enough to put a man on the moon, make a Hubble telescope and place a space station into space that they could figure out how to make lights for Christmas trees that would last at least through one season? Or at the very least that they could make lights that don't all go out if one bulb is bad?


I don't remember ever having a season that I didn't have problems with my lights! Already, this season I have had two strands of lights go out. One I was lucky enough to find the bad bulb right away. But the other one is on a strand of about 50 lights and I have no idea which place to start checking them.


At the very least you would think they could make lights which keep burning except for the bad ones. They make strands of 100 lights and you go nuts trying to find the burned out one.


Actually, since there are only 4 or 5 days until Christmas I am just letting my unlit strand alone. I do not want to test 50 bulbs to find the bad one.


I also have a fiber optic tree which is beautiful when it works. I have already had to replace the starter in it this season, I hope it lasts until the end of the holidays.


If our space instruments were built like Christmas tree lights I am afraid we would be on the end of the efficiency list with our JUNK!

1 Comments:

At December 22, 2009 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Smaug the Golden said...

May your lights stay bright all of x-mas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home