Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pants on The Ground!
































Isn't this awful?
Since I wrote about teenagers wearing raggedy jeans I have to write about something even worse: Pants on the Ground!
I can't imagine what has happened to this world or rather its teenagers. The new song, "Pants on the Ground," by Larry Platt surely hit the nail on the head.


When I rode the bus from here to Texas back last September I had my camera with me. I was so tempted to make some pictures of some of the grungy, horrible looking sights. But I found that I felt so conspicuous aiming my camera at them I failed to get one picture. However, I found plenty of pictures on Google.


Young men nowadays have no pride or decency at all. I wonder how they ever attract a girl --except maybe one of the girls with the raggedy jeans!


You can bet these boys will never be a US president or CEO of any company.

By the way, Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! I wanted to send everyone a box of chocolates but I don't want you to get fat!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home