Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A lovely Wink!



LeRoy Ford >>





















<<>





Above is a picture of Ford when he was about 18 years old. Wasn't he handsome? I think so. The other picture is of the King, which is what his name, LeRoy, means in French.


He was not very emotional and didn't do much to express his feelings. But one thing he did occasionally that really thrilled me was when he gave me a little wink.


Maybe it would be when he had a feeling everything was OK and wanted to convey to me that it was, he would give me an exciting wink. To this day I get a chill down my spine when I remember that wink. It was a little reminder that things were going good. He might be across a room and catch my eye then he would do that fantastic wink. It would send me into a frenzy!


Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of him winking--except in my memory. I would really like to show you that wink but without a picture, I can't.


So if you can imagine a wink on the picture above maybe it will give you an idea of what I mean!



1 Comments:

At June 22, 2010 at 12:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that he was very handsome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home