Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Beautiful Empty Calendar!

See this calendar? It is the way my June month looks! This is the first month in ages that has no appointments anywhere on it. I love that. I had the air conditioner people out for a check up today and that ended my appointments until October. Of course an emergency could come up at any time--I realize that--but as of now I don't have any appointments until October when I have to get a colonoscopy. That is four months! I hate marking up my calendar with dates and appointments with things do.
However that does not mean I won't have anything to do until October! I have seven people coming to my house in July . They will be coming and going at different dates but they will all seven be here for the 16th to the 21st. But, I won't have to watch my calendar while they are here!
I really appreciate this month because I don't have many like it.

1 Comments:

At June 6, 2010 at 8:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree -- I love it when I have even a week with nothing on my calendar.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home