Friday, June 4, 2010

Doomsday!





















Do you ever watch the History Channel, or the Discovery Channel? I watch them quite often--and I don't know why!


There are interesting programs to see but many of them make me feel like going to bed for a good cry!


Then I realize that much of the stuff is just some one's opinion. They say that meteorites or asteroids are heading for earth and it's not a matter of if, but a matter of when, they will impact the Earth. They usually tell you all of this crap about meteorites heading toward Earth and they they say it might be millions of years from now, or it could be sooner.
I watch a program and then go to bed feeling miserable because of it. I try to tell myself that God is in control of things and if a meteorite hits Earth it is because He means for it to be so. I have been on this Earth for almost 84 years and a meteorite has never hit us yet--at least not one big enough to destroy us . That doesn't mean one won't ever hit but it means that it is an unlikely event in our life time. However, I do think of my future descendants and don't want them to be destroyed by a disaster like that. I just let things be and trust that God is watching over us at all times.


If you are in a good mood and want to stay in it, then don't turn on the History Channel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home