Friday, July 2, 2010

Is this Coincidence--or what?

Have you ever sat and read the paper, or a book, while watching TV? I am shocked at how many times I will be reading something and suddenly someone on the TV will say the exact same word I am looking at. Or even maybe say the same thing I am reading about. It is almost like they are reading what I am reading. It happens quite often to me.

I am sure it is just coincidence but it is a little scary--maybe someone is looking over your shoulder while you are reading.

It is kind of like when you are talking about someone and they suddenly come into your presence while you are talking. It all seems psychic but is, as I said, probably just coincidence. What do you think?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home