Monday, November 8, 2010

Public Toilets




Can you imagine sitting a small child on the toilet seat pictured above? Or sit on one like that yourself?
We have done a lot of traveling in our days and most of the time with two young girls. I would have never thought of letting them sit on a toilet like that. While that one is an extreme example, I have seen some not a lot better than that. I always held my children about their chest and had them rest their feet on the stool. Or if the toilet was not too awfully bad I would put strips of toilet paper on the seat for them to sit on. But I would not expect them to sit on something that I would not sit on myself.
People who leave the toilet seat in that condition probably are not a lot better at home. I always leave a toilet as clean as it is when I enter it, or even cleaner. If everyone would do that you would not see toilets like that above! YUK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home