Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Expensive Chicken Dinner!

I bought a fried chicken dinner at the Deli recently. It cost me $4.99 at the time. However, in the end it cost me $135 and the loss of a tooth!



I was eating a piece of the chicken and accidentally chomped down too hard on a piece of bone. The bone was sort of hidden in the meat. It hurt me when I did it but I thought I had just bruised my tooth. I waited about a week and it was kind of sore but it didn't get any better. After about a week I could not eat without it hurting me afterward for an hour or so.



I decided that I must have done more than bruise my tooth. So I got up early the next morning and called my dentist for an appointment. I was lucky enough to get in that afternoon.



As it turned out I had a crack in one of my teeth and the dentist said it needed to be pulled. It was a wisdom tooth and he said I didn't really need that tooth because it was so far back in my mouth and it was not used that much for chewing anyway.



So he pulled the tooth and my pain was gone as soon as the numbness was gone from my mouth. So I am out a tooth, and $135 dollars. I will be extremely careful when I eat chicken from now on. I think $135 is way too much to pay for a chicken dinner--don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home