Monday, July 7, 2008

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream!

Sara



One day my sister had a headache and was complaining to our Mother about it. So my Mother said to me, "Go to the store," which was just a few doors away from us, " and get a package of aspirin." So I took off for the store to get the aspirin.



In the meantime, while waiting for me to get back with the aspirin, my youngest sister, Sara, came flying into the living room with a handful of spoons and dessert dishes. My Mother said, "What are those for?" My sister said, "For the ice cream!"


My Mother laughed and said , "We aren't having ice cream." My sister said," I heard you tell Anna Beth to go to the store and get a package of ice cream." My Mother said, "I told her to go get a package of aspirin, not ice cream!"


So with a very disappointed look on her face my sister took the spoons and dishes back to the kitchen and put them away. My other sister took the aspirin and, hopefully, her headache went away!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home