Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mitsy

This picture reminded me of an incident with my Sister's dog, Mitsy



Once when we were visiting in Texas at my Sister's house her children and mine were playing together. We adults did not see this but the other kids were telling us later that JD, my Sister's boy, who was about eight years old, was playing with their dog. JD was eating a hot dog and he was sharing it with the dog.

He would take a bite and then give the dog a bite. He would say,"A bite for me," and he would take a bite.Then he would say. "A bite for you," and he would let the dog take a bite.Then again he would say, "A bite for me and a bite for you." He continued that until the hot dog was gone. His mother. my Sister, would have fainted to see that but, of course, we didn't see it.

Anyway that has been probably 45 years ago and JD is still living. The dog is long gone but she didn't die from sharing food with JD!

1 Comments:

At August 6, 2008 at 2:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure sharing that hot dog with JD wasn't the cause of Mitzi's death?? Even worse than him sharing a hot dog with her...I witnessed him sharing a fudge ice cream bar with her...."a lick for me....a lick for you" Poor Mitzi...nh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home