Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Store Slipped Up!


The Kohls Store slipped up yesterday! They left out one good thing for me to buy for the wedding.
I was out on Tuesday determined to find something that I liked for the wedding.

Actually, I wanted to find a dressy pant suit to wear but I was unable to find anything in that category. But I did find this dressy blouse that I like pretty well. I can wear it with white or beige slacks. I have a brand new pair of White Levi Bend Over slacks that will work perfect. I also have a pair of beige slacks that will go with the blouse as well.
The only thing I was not happy about was the price of the blouse. I took back the blouse I bought before which was $48 but it was marked down to half price so I paid $24 for it. The new blouse was $54 with tax--and with nothing off--but I was about ready to pay--whatever, for anything--just to get the whole thing over with.
So now I can sleep tonight without worrying about what to wear to the wedding.
I am glad Khols slipped up and forgot to hide my new blouse. I'll bet they are unhappy about their mistake. But maybe not, they sold me $30 more than before!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home