Friday, October 30, 2009

Tying a Knot in a Tie.


















I am sure glad I am not a man! I have never learned how to tie the knot on a man's tie. I used to watch Ford put his tie on and just be stunned at how quickly and neatly he could do it. I never really tried to learn to do it because I did not wear them and I was just content to watch in amazement when he would make the knot in his tie.



The blue tie in the picture above is so much like a tie that Ford had when he was living. He loved that tie and we had many arguments about him wearing it. He wanted to wear it all the time. I would try to get him to wear one of his other ties--he had probably fifty of them--but he was determined to wear that one.



The other picture above is how it looks to me when I see someone tying a tie. Just a jumble of knots and loops!



I suppose if you tied a tie for about 75 years of your life you would surely learn to do it neatly. But I just don't want to go through all of that rigmarole it seems to be. I would go with a ready made bow tie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home