Thursday, March 18, 2010

About My Posts


I want to set things straight about my posts. Sometimes they come out exactly like I write them. Other times they come out completely different than I wrote them. I don't mean the wording is changed but that placement of pictures, captions, and paragraphs are not placed the way I wrote them.

A few posts back my post came out with the first word of my first paragraph placed at the top of the post and the rest of the paragraph was far down below it. Some people may have not even noticed the first word of the paragraph since it was so far above the rest. I did not write it that way!

And the pictures are another problem. I place them exactly where I want them and I write captions below, or above, some of them. But when they are published they may be miles apart and the captions are not where they should be.

I assure you I do not place everything as it shows up when published. So if you notice that a caption is not in the right place, It is the publisher who is responsible for that--not me!

Another problem is that I like a space between my paragraphs and I always put the space there. But a lot of the time the spaces are not there when it is published. And no matter how many times I try to edit the post and place the space there sometimes they just will not be there.

So if my posts are sometimes goofy looking and not symmetrical--I love symmetry-- it is not my fault. I suppose maybe if I just deleted the post and started all over it might solve the problem but who wants to write everything two or three times? Not me!

So when you read my posts and something is odd or not right, consider that the publisher may have done it, not me.
The sad thing is, I don't really know to whom I should complain about this problem--or if they could even do anything about it. So I guess I will just have to grin and bear it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home