Friday, March 19, 2010

OLD AND NEW!



Are these socks below

any worse than the ones

on the right?


























The socks in the picture on the right were advertised in today's paper. The ones on the left are the socks I had on for a picture from about 75 years ago. Are the socks I had on any worse than the ones in today's ad?




And how about those shoes? I think the ones I had on are much better looking than the ones in the top picture above which are horrendous in my opinion.




Styles change so often that any kind of shoe, or sock, you can pick will probably be out of style in a couple of years.




So don't laugh about the shoes I had on 75 years ago. They may be back in style soon! I think my shoes were pretty neat! besides that I am sure I didn't pay $4.99 for my socks!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home