Saturday, May 10, 2008

Eddy Arnold--Make the World Go Away!

The news this week of the passing of Eddy Arnold made me very sad. He was one of my favorite country music singers. Instead of making the world go away, he went away (to a better place)!


I loved his song, I'll Hold You in My Heart. It was popular when I was dating my husband back in 1942.


I just read his condolences on Legacy.Com and many people really loved the man.


I am sure he is now in Heaven singing with the angels and my husband is listening to him because Eddy was one of his favorites also.


Rest in Peace, Eddy!

1 Comments:

At May 11, 2008 at 4:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Make the World Go Away" is one of my favorites. Imagine my chagrin when I heard a young whippersnapper of a news anchor say, "Eddy Arnold passed away yesterday. One of his best known songs was 'Make the World Go Around.'"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home