Saturday, May 3, 2008

Water drinking contest

My cousin and I one time must have not had much on our list of things to do. We decided that we would have a contest and see who could drink the most water!


We were outside at the water spigot--if we had been inside my mother would have intervened-- and we each had a small cup. So we started out; I would drink a cup full and then he would drink a cup full, and back and forth for some time. I do not remember how many cup fulls ( or cups full?) we drank, but it was a lot!




Finally, one of us--I don't remember which one--started to get sick and vomited our guts out! Then the other one began. We were so sick we had to go lie down for a while. My mother really got on to us and said we were stupid for doing such a thing. She was right. We also kept the bathroom occupied for some time after that. I guess some people will do anything for fun! Only we found out it wasn't really that much fun. Now that I think back on it I really don't remember which one of us won the contest (if you could call that winning)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home