Friday, July 11, 2008

Our July Birthdays




In our family (my sister's and my family) there are tons of birthdays that fall in July. My two sisters and I have eight children between us. Two of them have birthdays on July 6th, two have birthdays on July 22nd. Two of our grandchildren have birthdays on July 2nd and another one has a birthday on July 4th. I also have a son-in-law who has a birthday on July 6th.




I think it is an honor to have a birthday during the month of our country's birthday. Seven of our family have that honor!



Our Julys are filled with parties and celebrations for birthdays. Of course we cannot be together for all of them because I live in Indiana, not in Texas. But we always remember each other on their birthdays and it is easy to keep up with them because so many of them fall on the same days.

1 Comments:

At July 11, 2008 at 4:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always liked sharing my birthday with someone else. It just made it seem doubly special -- almost like having a twin. Plus, the whole country lights fireworks for my birthday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home