Saturday, November 1, 2008

An Apology to my Mom

My Mom on her 90th birthday

It was pointed out to me that I may have slighted my Mom in yesterday's post! Never in a million years did I mean to do that!

I loved my Mom just as much as I loved my Dad. I may have made it seem that I loved my Dad more but that is not true. I don't know why I wrote the post the way I did. My Dad was a great man but my Mom was also a great woman--and I do apologize to her, if she somehow knew what I wrote. I loved her dearly just as much as I did my Dad.

Once more,Mama, if you read my post I didn't mean it the way it ended up sounding!

1 Comments:

At November 1, 2008 at 4:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure she didn't take it that way! She would have probably gotten a kick out of teasing you about it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home