Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lana Kay!














Then, and Now

Today is the 57th birthday of my first born child! I can't believe it has been that long!
Lana Now lives in Boise, Idaho. I get to see her once a year when she visits here in Indiana for usually, two or three weeks during July. She is a 5th grade teacher.

I would dearly love it if she lived nearer me and I could see her more often. But I do treasure those two or three weeks when she is here.

I hope you have a very happy birthday, Lana, and live to have many more of them. It has been a delightful 57 years for me. Happy birthday, dear daughter!

1 Comments:

At November 4, 2008 at 7:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And a Happy Birthday from your Texas cousins!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home