Friday, January 16, 2009

Whoops!

This is how I felt like my hair looked after the accident!


One time years ago we were going to eat out with friends one Saturday night. So I had gone to the beauty salon and got my hair done during the afternoon.


Later that day I was going to take a bath and get ready for our outing. I leaned over the bath tub and turned the water on to fill the tub. Wow! Someone had left the shower turned on and I got a drenching on my new hairdo. What a mess! I tried to blot the water off with a towel but it had already done the damage. I managed to blot off most of the water but my hair was a plastered mess. After it dried I did what I could to repair my hairdo. But it was not anything like what it was before the accident.

We went on our dinner date with me feeling like I needed to go back to the beauty salon.


I never found out which one of our family had left the shower nozzle turned on but I was very irritated with the one who did it, whoever it was! After that I made sure to check the nozzle before I took a bath.

1 Comments:

At January 17, 2009 at 7:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And to think yours was an accident and you were embarrassed -- the girl in the picture did hers that way on purpose and thinks she's a trendsetter!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home