Monday, March 22, 2010

Our Wild, Strange Winter!

Melody Acres in Deep East Texas, 2009


I received a call from my sister, Mary Ruth, today. She was whining about the snowfall they got today. I said, "Boo Hoo!" The picture above looks more like an Indiana scene than a Texas scene!



Here it is getting close to April and today is the first full day of Spring. They got several inches of snow there in Texas. We had a beautiful day here in Indiana. It was sunny and bright and about in the high forties. It is just about a complete switch of weather for us. Usually, we have the snow and cold and Texas has the beautiful, sunny weather.



However, Mary Ruth said they are supposed to get to about 75 degrees for tomorrow. When we get snow it does not change back to warm that quick. I hope the snow is finished for us for this season!



I do not like the weather here in Indiana but what can I do? I live here and my one daughter and grandkids live here so I am sort of stuck to this part of the country. This winter has been somewhat worse than usual. But thank God it is almost over. And, thankfully, I do not live in Washington DC or any other east coast state. They really got socked this winter.











1 Comments:

At March 22, 2010 at 1:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home