Saturday, May 22, 2010

Do You Like Hard Cookies?




I just bought some iced oatmeal cookies the other day. I like them but they were so hard I felt like I might break a tooth if I chewed on them!


I had a friend once tell me that if your cookies are too hard just put a slice of bread right in the container with them and it will soften them up. I really didn't see how that could work but I thought, I have nothing to lose so I did it. By the next day the cookies were just right--soft and chewy instead of hard and crunchy. I did this with my homemade cookies and it worked fine.


I had never tried it with bought cookies but I decided to try it on my iced oatmeal cookies. So I put a slice of bread into the package with the cookies and the next day they were perfect. So it works with home made or bought cookies.


I will never have to eat hard cookies again! It really does work, believe me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home