Friday, April 30, 2010

Football heroes

The Paris High Wildcats


Here are the football heroes from my hey days. I never actually dated any of them but from afar I idolized them!

I did not attend many football games when I was in high school. Mainly because I didn't have much money and also I had no car to get there. Actually, I am not a football fan at all, to this day. But I did like keeping up with who won or lost when they played a game.

Some of the boys were downright handsome but others were not as lucky in the looks field. Even though the few who were not handsome, It seemed they had no trouble finding girls who were raring to go out with them.

It would be interesting to know how many of them are still living today. I know of a few who are gone but many others are probably gone also even though I am not aware of it.

1941 was a long time ago--61 years to be exact. However, sometimes when I look at the picture it seems only a few years ago! How time flies!

1 Comments:

At May 1, 2010 at 4:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

PHS had a few famous football players -- among them were Gene "Bebes" Stallings and Raymond Berry, Jr.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home